Sunday 5 June 2011

Changeing The Window Motors In My Car 89 Nissian Maxima HELP! Window Problems?

Ok, So Heres The Situation. I Have This 89 Maxima. My Drivers Side Window Does Not Go Down, And My Passenger Side Does Not Go Up, I Took It To A Guy To Check It Out, He Wanted To Charge Me 175 To Change The Motors In Each Window.. So Thats 350$.. To Pricey, And He%26quot;s Not Even Going To Put In New Motors, So My Questions Is,





Does Anyone Know How to Remove Them, So I Can Put A New One In, Or One That Works. Ive Taken The Door Panels Off Of These Cars Many Times, The Trick Is Getting To Motor Which Is Difficult, Does Anyone Know What To Tool/s To Use ?? Or Maybe Where I Can Find A Diagram Of The Electrical Part Of The Window, Any Store, Or Maybe Website?? Anything Would Really Help.. I Really Need To Get My Windows Fix, But Not At That Price..





Ive Changed My Switches, So Its Not Those,


And I Checked My Fuses, I Had A Professional Check It Out,


And Said It Was The Electric Motor In The Window...





THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHOM HAVE HELP!!!! =]|||try craigslist and see if you can find someone local to help; Under auto parts or wanted.I find there are mechanics looking for side jobs.Soory I%26#039;m no help on this one.It has relays on yours also.


good luck|||My best sugestion is pay the high price and get correct motors from Nissan while you still can 19 year old car parts are going to be hard to find. I unbolt and remove the glass place it in a safe place remove the window regulator and motor then unbolt the motor from the regulator many times the cable around the regulator may be the problem. Have a good time.