Friday 16 September 2011

Are you protected from the i-d-i-o-t-s around us?

Be Careful Out There:



IDIOT SIGHTING:

We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a %26quot;large%26quot; enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, %26quot;Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.%26quot; I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, %26quot;NO, it's not.%26quot; Four is larger than two..%26quot;



We haven't used Sears repair since.





IDIOT SIGHTING

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, %26quot;you gave me too much money.%26quot; I said, %26quot;Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.%26quot; She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said %26quot;We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.%26quot; The clerk then proceeded to give me back$1 and 75 cents in change.



Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.





IDIOT SIGHTING:

I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: %26quot;Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.%26quot;



From Kingman , KS .





IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE:

My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for %26quot;minimal lettuce.%26quot; He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

From Kansas City





IDIOT SIGHTING:

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, %26quot;Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?%26quot; To which I replied, %26quot;If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?%26quot; He smiled knowingly and nodded,

%26quot;That's why we ask.%26quot;



Happened in Birmingham , Ala.





IDIOT SIGHTING:

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, %26quot;What on earth are blind people doing driving?!%26quot;



She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS





IDIOT SIGHTING:

At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker. She was leaving the company due to %26quot;downsizing.%26quot; Our manager commented cheerfully, %26quot;This is fun. We should do this more often.%26quot; Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.



This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.





IDIOT SIGHTING:

I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.



A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office, no less.





IDIOT SIGHTING:

When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. %26quot;Hey,%26quot; I announced to the technician, %26quot;its open!%26quot; His reply, %26quot;I know. I already got that side.%26quot;



This was at the Ford dealership in Canton , Mississippi





STAY ALERT!



They walk among us ... and the scary part is that they VOTE and they REPRODUCE!
Are you protected from the i-d-i-o-t-s around us?
OMG, i'm from MS and I laughed sooo hard at that last one! Really brightened up my day!
Are you protected from the i-d-i-o-t-s around us?
maybe your the one of it ............its too long to read it
okay, advice, break this up into 3 or 4 questions... They are all great, but tooooo long for one read!! I give U a * though!!
Excellent (some) star for you!
star for you....funny even if long
  • cat
  • cheapest web hosting
  •