Wednesday 21 September 2011

How Much Is My Accord Worth?

I have a 1991 Honda Accord Ex fully loaded with tan leather, sunroof, power windows %26amp; locks. I have a 2 year old paint job, %26amp; new tires. But the main reason I got this car is because it has a new motor with only 500 miles. I can easily sell this car, but the only thing stopping me is that on day it stalled %26amp; cut off. It鈥檚 been in the driveway ever since. I dont know the problem I changed almost everything that it could be like the main relay, distributor, spark plugs %26amp; wires. The only problem left is the timing. Anyway I just don鈥檛 have the time to deal with it, so I just wonted to know how much I can get off this car as is? %26amp; if anyone is interested please contact me ASAP.
How Much Is My Accord Worth?
Normally a older honda accord like yours will go for about 6500 dollars. But a car dealer could get away with selling it for almost 9000 if he plays his cards right. If your looking into selling it try it at about 7500. If it doesnt sell, lower the price. But don't go below 6500.
How Much Is My Accord Worth?
www.kellybluebook.com



PS: don't advertise on here, that's tacky
www.kbb.com
  • msdn
  • make a white substance foamy
  •