Wednesday 21 September 2011

I had two cars stolen and money stolen. Building up rage.?

In 1986 my chev. camaro was broken into and my speakers and stereo was stolen, my gas

siphoned, my spark plug wires pulled out, my louvers on my back window taken, and my car

window was smashed...Cost me money to replace items stolen.

1998 MY buick regal(piece of junk) was stolen twice. The mexicans in arizona loved that car

for parts. It was worth $500 at the time. One day I walked outside and it was gone and

recovered by police. Then i changed the locks. 6 months later it was stolen again. Never found

this time. Since I had no car I ended up leasing a brand new 1998 honda civic(at the time) and I

ended up drinking alot because of my job and got a DUI which raised my insurance costs way

up on on a leased car. I was really getting screwed now. After I finished the car lease 5 years

later I ended up buying the car because i knew how it was driven. I bought it for 6k..good

deal...but all-in-all the car ended up costing me 25k in the end.

In 2006 the honda civic that I leased (and later purchased) was stolen from my place of

employment. I walked outside after work and my car was gone. I was devastated because the

car was worth 5k. It had 80k miles on it and I loved that car. I didnt have full coverage on the

car since I coudlnt afford it and it was 8 years old. I then sent money on ebay motors

(paypal)for a car($2500).....the seller ends up taking off with my money. Fraud. Paypal wont

back me nor will ebay. I lose the money due to fraud on ebay. I feel like going into a RAGE!!!!

I want to hide in the bushes with a saw-off shotgun and watch a thief steal a car so i can blast

him!!! I want to douse a thief with gasoline and tie him to a tree and set him on fire to watch him

burn!!! I work so hard for my money and theives just come along and take it???---its hard to

comprehend. I took huge losses due to thieves. The pain im feeling and experiencing is so

strong. has anyone had anything of large monetary value stolen from them? Does anyone feel

this rage about criminals? Why arent there tougher laws to prevent this?
I had two cars stolen and money stolen. Building up rage.?
Maybe you should consider investing some money into a good two way alarm next time you get a car.



Also... you were trying to buy a car over the internet? You didn't even go there to see and test drive the car?



Sounds like you are kinda throwing away your money. I've had three of my vehicle broken into and had the stereo's stolen. All you can do is learn from your mistakes... and prevent it from happening again.
I had two cars stolen and money stolen. Building up rage.?
I have to say you really had some bad luck in the last few years. It's good you have a rage because if you didn't you probably couldn't handle this much bad luck.
Ha ha...April fool
  • how to break up with a girl
  • teens junk food
  •