Friday 16 September 2011

I need help with my 1994 F150 power windows?

I was wondering if anyone can help me out a bit... I have a 94 f150 XLT, %26amp; not to long ago I was messing around with my power windows motors. The drivers side window motor went bad and I had to change it out but in the process of doing that I did something really stupid, I cut some cables that connect to the switches that control my power windows. I only cut the drivers side before I realized this wasnt necceasary to replace the motor. Anyways I cut some driver side switch cables without taking notes or pictures of how they were connected, Now,I have no power to raise/lower my windows with my clickers on the driver side since i cant remember in what order the cables were connected. I have looked over the internet for electrical diagrams but so far I have not had any luck on finding power window electrical diagrams for my truck. I've also tried guessing were they went and have gone nowhere, this problem is killing me and sctuallykeeping me up at night and after work. So I'm wondering if anyone can send me a sketch or pictures of how your driver side power window cables are connected... Hopefully someone who has a 1994 F150 will have the saw wiring and color coated wires. Any help would be appreciated, if you want pics or more info contact me please at raider_869@yahoo.com
I need help with my 1994 F150 power windows?
Can't you go by the colors on each end? Go to your local dealer and ask for a copy of the wiring diagram, it is a book called a EVTM
I need help with my 1994 F150 power windows?
Try %26quot;justanswers.com/FORD.%26quot; They have Ford mechanics who will try to answer your question. Good luck with the power windows.
dude i hate this when this happens just take it to a mechanic
The wires should be color coded. Just splice the wires back together.
  • graphics animation
  • into drilling for oil
  •