Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do i take my boyfriend?

I know what i think, id just like to c if everyone else thinks the same.



This guy i just started seeing was with his x for 2 years they was engaged. He dumped her as he didnt know what he wanted. Whilst he has been with me he has changed his car and has put his Exs stuff in it (Tax Disc Holder, Novelty Boxing Gloves, Novelty airfreshner) he passes her road every day after work even thou he doesnt need to go that way.

The other day he saw her driving in the distance he sped up to catch her up she saw him stuck her hand out the window , he hooted she hooted, he hooted again. then she turned of down her road.



within minutes a text message came thru on his phone the ex had text him nice motor ;-), he replied straight away, he only sent about 3 messages in total but was pretty quick at replying.



since the break up they havent kept in touch only talk when they bump into each other.



if ur bf did this what would you think?
How do i take my boyfriend?
i would think that he still has some feelings for her.

if they were engaged and it was that serious..

it's hard to get over.
How do i take my boyfriend?
if she's an ex why has he still got her numbers on his phone. it's different if you speak to them alot, but by the sounds of it he doesn't, so you need to ask him this question.
tell him how you feel
He's obviously not over her, and he's probably using you to try and move on but he's not willing to let go of her completely.
I'd think he still wants her more than me and would kick him to the kerb if he didn't stop it.
He sounds like he isnt over him at all! Why did they break up?



I wouldnt bother with him. Even if he truely does want to be with you, how could he do that when he inst over his ex? I would have a talk with him about it and decide where ur relationship goes after that.



Goodluck with everything :)
I would just dump him! this world has better guys in it sweetie. this may be fates way of telling that you 2 shoudn't be together. I suggest meeting more guys first before going into engagement. everyone can find the perfect someone who only cares about you out there. i hope you do and good luck! =)
Seems he cant let go, be careful that his undecided mind of 17 months ago does not kick into place and make him realise he wants her back.
i wud think he isnt over her
Hmmm it sounds like he definitely is interested in her still and she's the same, otherwise why make such a big deal out of bumping into eachother on the road!



I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you should dump this guy and move on, I was used by a guy to get over his ex and let me tell you it's a horrible experience. I wish somebody had warned me and I had dumped him.
He still wants her. You deserve SO much better. So, all you have to do is say %26quot;Goodbye, player%26quot;



Good luck. ;)