Friday 16 September 2011

Who else has sighted the Idiot's who walk among us?

IDIOT SIGHTING #1

My daughter and I went through the McDonald%26#039;s take-out window and I gave

The clerk a £5 note. Our total was £4.20, so I also handed her a twenty

pence piece.

She said, %26#039;you gave me too much money.%26#039;

I said,%26#039;Yes I know, but this way you can just give me £1 back.%26#039;

She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.

I did so, and he handed me back the 20 pence and said %26#039;We%26#039;re sorry but

we don%26#039;t do that kind of thing.%26#039;

The clerk then proceeded to give me back 80 pence in change..



IDIOT SIGHTING #2

We had to have the garage door repaired. The GARADOR repairman told us

that one of our problems was that we did not have a %26#039;large%26#039; enough motor on the opener.

I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one GARADOR made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.

He shook his head and said, %26#039;Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.%26#039;

I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said, %26#039;NOOO, it%26#039;s not. Four is larger than two..%26#039;

We haven%26#039;t used Garador repair since. Happened in Moor Park , Nr Watford, UK



IDIOT SIGHTING #3

I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbour call the

Highways Department to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road.

The reason: %26#039;Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don%26#039;t think

this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.%26#039;

Story from Potters Bar, Herts , UK



IDIOT SIGHTING #4

My daughter went to a local Kentucky Fried and ordered a taco. She asked

the person behind the counter for %26#039;minimal lettuce.%26#039;

He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

From South Oxhey, Herts , UK



IDIOT SIGHTING #5

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an Irish airport

employee asked, %26#039;Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your Knowledge?%26#039;

To which I replied, %26#039;If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?%26#039;

He smiled knowingly and nodded, %26#039;That%26#039;s why we ask.%26#039;

Happened Luton Airport , UK



IDIOT SIGHTING #6

The stoplight on the corner beeps when it%26#039;s safe to cross the street. I was

crossing with an intellectually challenged co-worker of mine.

She asked if I knew what the beeping was for.

I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.

Appalled, she responded, %26#039;What on earth are blind people doing driving?!%26#039;

She is a Local County Council employee in Harrow, Middlesex , UK



IDIOT SIGHTING #7

When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our

car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service

department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver%26#039;s

side door.

As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door

handle and discovered that it was unlocked.

%26#039;Hey,%26#039; I announced to the Fitter/Mechanic, %26#039;its open!%26#039;

His reply, %26#039;I know. I already did that side.%26#039;

This was at the Ford dealership in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK .
Who else has sighted the Idiot%26#039;s who walk among us?
And on they continue;

I went to a craft shop and asked for a 6 foot length of wood but was told I%26#039;d have to buy 2 meters as they had just gone metric at the time.

I argued that 2 meters was about 6 ft 6 inches and that I only wanted 6 foot.

%26quot;Sorry you%26#039;ll have to buy 2 meters%26quot;

So reluctantly I agreed and asked how much it was and was told;

30 pence A FOOT!



I then bought a hasp which required 8 screws but when I asked for the 8 screws I was told;

Sorry, metric and all that we only sell them in 10%26#039;s%26quot;

%26quot;But I don%26#039;t want 10%26quot; I said, now getting somewhat exasperated.

%26quot;Sorry%26quot; I was told again it%26#039;s 10 or nothing.

%26quot;Do you sell them singly?%26quot; I asked.

%26quot;Oh yes%26quot; came the reply

%26quot;Then I%26#039;ll have 8 single ones please%26quot; which were duly counted out and handed over to me!
Who else has sighted the Idiot%26#039;s who walk among us?
they%26#039;re everywhere haha
The mind boggles , i also give the odd change so as to get a £1 coin back, im amazed at how flustered and confused some people get , mostly the younger cashires at the supermarkets,God help us all lol
I liked #3, we live near an area that has deer, still looking for the Lollipop man :)

Heck..I liked them all !!
Hahaha!! These are amazing! I haven%26#039;t experienced anything as bad as thins ... YET
I think this is the norm these days Greybeard haha thanks
IDIOT SIGHTING #8

you



XD haha



those are funny as hell... good job

*4u
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…





that%26#039;s so sad..
ha ha ha ha ha ha

I love this

I got a good one

I am asian (thats it) and my friend is typically british and blonde i may add,she has known me for 5+ years

she was sat oppisite the table from me on a girls night out and randomly comes out with %26quot;no offence but do you celebrate hannukah?%26quot;



I actually could%26#039;nt stop laughing, I had to explain to her that I an not jewish and that asian people aren%26#039;%26#039;t any different from the british
You will never escape them.
Sadly the City I live in has been having a few bomb scares. My local beautician who was concerned that the area sealed off was close to her shop asked a Police Man if they should evacuate the building his reply was %26quot;I don%26#039;t know%26quot;.
Idiot does not show by face .....it is only after their reaction that you realise you meet one. Idiots do not know they are idiots and do not understand it too. So if you meet one just ignore or just push over.
Have you noticed they are all in the South?
Have just got back from the Carphone warehouse, where the salesman started messing around with my phone due to a configuration problem I brought up, after not getting far with it,and numerous questions to me, asked if I had insurance as, and I quote %26quot;they%26#039;d be able to sort it out over the phone for me!%26quot;??? By the way I bought it from them 4 days previously.

Luckily the manager was in earshot and came over and had it configured and explained in less than a minute

This is just one of many I endure in a week! I%26#039;m glad I%26#039;m not alone.
  • laptop peak replacement
  • networking
  •