Friday 16 September 2011

Idiot sightings...funny?

IDIOT SIGHTING:

We had to have the garage

door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our

problems was that we did not have a %26#039;large%26#039; enough

motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that

we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2

horsepower. He shook his head and said, %26#039;Lady, you need

a 1/4 horsepower.%26#039; I responded that 1/2 was larger than

1/4. He said, %26#039;NO, it%26#039;s not.%26#039; Four is larger

than two..%26#039;



We haven%26#039;t used Sears repair since.



IDIOT SIGHTING:









My daughter and I went

through the McDonald %26#039;s take-out window and I gave the

clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a

quarter. She said, %26#039;you gave me too much money.%26#039; I

said, %26#039;Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a

dollar bill back.%26#039; She sighed and went to get the

manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he

handed me back the quarter, and said %26#039;We%26#039;re sorry

but they could not do that kind of thing.%26#039; The clerk

then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change..





Do not confuse the clerks at McD%26#039;s.











IDIOT SIGHTING :

I live in a semi rural

area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local

township administrative office to request the removal of the

DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: %26#039;Too many

deer are being hit by cars out here! I don%26#039;t think

this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.%26#039;



From Kingman , KS .







IDIOT SIGHTING IN FOOD SERVICE :

My daughter went to a local

Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind

the counter for %26#039;minimal lettuce.%26#039; He said he was

sorry, but they only had iceburg lettuce.

From Kansas City







IDIOT SIGHTING:

I was at the airport,

checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked,

%26#039;Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your

knowledge?%26#039; T o which I replied, %26#039;If it was without

my knowledge, how would I know?%26#039; He smiled knowingly and

nodded,

%26#039;That%26#039;s why we ask.%26#039;



Happened in Birmingham , Ala.















IDIOT SIGHTING :

The stoplight on the corner

buzzes when it%26#039;s safe to cross the street. I was

crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine.

She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained

that it signals blind people when the light is red.

Appalled, she responded, %26#039;What on earth are blind people

doing driving?!%26#039;



She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS





IDIOT SIGHTING :

At a good-bye luncheon for

an old and dear coworker. She was leaving the company due to

%26#039;downsizing.%26#039; Our manager commented cheerfully,

%26#039;This is fun. We should do this more often.%26#039; Not

another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other

with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.



This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.





IDIOT SIGHTING :

I work with an individual

who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the

sake of her life, couldn%26#039;t understand why her system

would not turn on.



A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office, no less.







IDIOT SIGHTING







When my husband and I

arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we

were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the

service department and found a mechanic working feverishly

to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the

passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and

discovered that it was unlocked. %26#039;Hey,%26#039; I announced

to the technician, %26#039;its open!%26#039; His reply, %26#039;I

know. I already got that side.%26#039;





This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS















STAY ALERT!





They walk among u
Idiot sightings...funny?
Ain%26#039;t that the gawdawful truth?





PEACE,

another arm-chewing victim of the dumbing down of America.



P.S.

Sheep are easier to lead to slaughter than wolves, don%26#039;t ya know?
Idiot sightings...funny?
hahaha niceeee... I especially like the airport one. %26quot;No, no one did...!%26quot; %26quot;Ma%26#039;am, please step this way%26quot; lol
I%26#039;ve had that happen so many times with the change confusion.
This is very funny. Sounds like some people I know.
thanks for sharing

passenger %26quot;a return ticket please%26quot;

ticket seller %26quot;where too %26quot;

passenger%26quot;back to here %26quot;

seller%26quot; i think it as to be some place different than where you depart from%26quot;

enjoy the day
bahahahh

those are funny

did those all happen to you?

hahah ill remember that..lol ill write down those %26quot;blonde moments%26quot; for now on ( :

heehee
Hey Kitty thank you for the WARNING!



I enjoyed reading all those experiences you have just cited. I am just wondering how did you do it all beacuse it seems that its all a first person narratives. Does it mean that I am also an idiot sighted? Ha ha ha



I%26#039;ll give you Bibinka %26amp; Suman if you happen to visit our hemisphere. LOL.
That%26#039;s so great! My favorite is the McDonald%26#039;s one, that has happened to me more that once!



Thanks for the many laughs, I needed them today :)